My photo
To the world: do not try to understand me, for I understand not even myself! (Owner of www.FawakaTube.com)

6/02/2010

TASTES DIFFER!









JUST FINISHED PAINTING... NOTTTT!

'usually people start to judge you on what clothes you put on, but what they do not know is that what they have paid for their entire outfit, you've spent that same money on your shoes'

WAHAHAAA.... LOL
I hate it when I laugh at my own jokes


These trainers are so FUCKING INCREDIBLE, with their paint splattered design they just scream urban cool (buy me)


ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Paint splattered plimsolls

2 comments:

  1. These are so coool! Love your blog doll ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment.
    BTW, if you want to be one of my followers, I would be happy and I would follow you back

    ReplyDelete